H/W - My role in creating my induction video

During the production of my induction project, 'The Umbrella', I took on two big roles which involved me being both behind and in front of the camera.

My first role in the production of my project involved me acting alongside another member of my group. My character is viewed to be very confrontational towards his peer and he takes his umbrella. He realizes that the umbrella is dangerous and it kills him. Later, during post-production, I recorded dialogue for my character as the camera failed to pick up sound.

My second role in the production of my project was a part in the post-production process in which I edited the production.
Using Adobe Premiere Pro, I decreased the brightness of our camera shots. The use of this programme allowed me to pick the best take of each scene and cut selected scenes down to certain lengths, to create the final product.

'The Umbrella'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuart Hall's Representation Theory

Radio Drama - Research & Idea

Connotations of movie poster