Press Release


JACK PALMER!!
Image result for j

"THIS IS ME!"

I am faithful to my friends and family but I won't suffer fools. I am very open. I can be quite blunt so I'll tell you how it is and how I feel whether you like it or not but I have a big heart and I am a good friend to have.

I am 16 years old. I am currently a full-time student studying for a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media, which allows me to pursue one of my main interests which is film-making, films and TV. This interest has been long-running for me because I studied Media as one of my GCSEs and it was the GCSE I succeeded in the most.

I prefer to demonstrate my learning practically in a group rather than theoretically on my own. I believe that this helps me to build relationships with new people and also, it allows me to demonstrate my creative side so for example, in Media, I am able to demonstrate what I've learnt by producing a film.

In the future, I desire to pursue this interest as part of my future career by becoming a TV producer and writer, as well as becoming an actor, which is also something I enjoy.

In the course I am studying, I endeavour to mix all of my passions in the industry together, which are writing, acting, producing and directing and gain experience in each sector to make myself stand out to my future employers.

So that's me. Straight and honest but aspirational and friendly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuart Hall's Representation Theory

Radio Drama - Research & Idea

Connotations of movie poster